Saturday, October 13, 2012

Caudalie Cleansing Water

Hi there, it's weekend again!! Here I am, sharing products that I've used up recently.  I'll try to blog "Products I've Used Up" more frequently if my schedule permits, please bear with me :)


I've just used up Caudalie cleansing water (200ml) recently. Caudalie products (French brand) are mainly made of vine extracts and are free from parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, minerals oils,sodium laureth sulfate, animal ingredients and more.. It is very gentle on skin, leaving a cooling grape fruit scent on my skin. At least 3-4 cotton pads are required if use to remove makeup completely.  I find that Caudalie cleansing water also makes my skin look brighter.

INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), POLOXAMER 184,GLYCERIN*, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL*,MYRISTAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDEPHOSPHATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINAMIDE MEACHLORIDE*, BISABOLOL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE,VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT*.* Plant origin
Although the product says no rinsing is needed, in my view a minimal cleansing step should not be skipped. It suits all skin types, especially the most sensitive skin. You can get Caudalie at Sephora Singapore stores.

Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment