Thursday, November 11, 2010
This is Shu-Uemura's latest Christmas Holiday Collection 2010!!!
Love the word "Abracadabra", its a magical spell which can transform a 'new you', as read from the website..
What can I say... the design and packaging are indeed colourful and lovely, and you simply can't resist it IF you like the girly colours and cute characters created by Ms Aya Takano ^^
- "Reindeer Kiss xxxx palette" - S$125
~ Three pressed eye shadows (*in crystal blue, silver, light green), one cream color for eyeliner (*in dark brown), one cream highlight (*in beige) and blush (*in pink)
- "Bowwow! magic queen palette" - S$125
~ Three pressed eye shadows (*in gold, silver and bronze), one cream color for eyeliner (*in dark green), one cream highlight (*in juicy orange) and blush (*in peach)
- "Peace and harmony mini brush set" - S$125
~ One lip brush, one shader brush, one tapered blending brush, one powder/blush brush in a triangle shape brush case. (Note: triangle shape represents 'harmony'^^)
With purchase of above certain amounts at Shu-Uemura store, you will be entitled to a free gift set as follow:
- Above S$150 - A gift box with a note book, pencil, balancing cleansing oil (skin purifier) in 50 ml and whitening lotion (white recovery EX+) in 50ml
- Above S$180 - A gift box with a makeup pouch, whitening lotion (white recovery EX+) in 50ml and cleansing beauty oil (skin purifier) in 50ml