After cleansing -> Toner (day and night) -> masks (at least once per week) -> serum/essence (day and night) -> cream (day and night) -> sleeping mask (every alternate night)
My skin is combination/sensitive with visible pore, a few brown spots on nose and cheeks, a few fine lines on eyes area.
I will rotate the product and skip cream moisturiser depending on my skin condition for the day (Singapore has hot and humid weather all year round). Currently, the product that I've used the most is The Body Shop (which I'm trying to finish up) eventhough it does not really work fantastic on me, but it still gives sufficient moisture on my skin.
Before I watch Fuz's video, my skin care routine is super simple (i.e. Vichy's toner, moisturiser and Clinique/Elizabeth Arden eye cream) due to hectic work loads and family commitment. However, after watching Fuz's video, she has changed my perception totally. I have started trying out new products and my skin does show improvement since then.
Product that I've used the most is L'Occitane purifying rice toner for pores and Shu Uemura whitening recovery lotion. So far, I have used about half of the product and sadly I don't see any significant improvements on my pores.
Blemishes treatment and eye roll-onAfter toner, I will use The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil for my blemishes and Optimum cooling eye roll-on (with caffeine and hyaluron) for eye firming. I started using the eye roll-on two weeks ago and so far my eyes areas are firmer and hydrated.
Lancome spot treatment for my freckles.. I have started using it since last December 2010 and my freckles have not lighten up so far...
Also using Aqualabel Moist Essence CL for firming on the cheeks, my cheeks are hydrated and supple.
On alternate basis, I will use Eucerin Wrinkle Filler Concentrate. I have just finished up one bottle and basically I apply it on the entire face. My skin is smooth but again there is no significant reduction on my fine lines (which I thought if it is for wrinkle then it should work effectively for fine lines right?). In addition, it has an unpleasant scent which I don't really like.
Move on to eye care. The products are:
(1) Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream (just finished)
(2) The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream (40% left)
(3) Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme (About 60% left)
(4) Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Eye Creme (About 80% left)
(5) Rexaline Hyper-hydrating anti-wrinkle smoothing eye contour cream (About 98% left?)
All the eye creams work well on me except for (5). I bought Rexaline eye cream at Sephora when I was trying to top up the right amount for S$40 voucher. Every time I apply Rexaline, my eyes get the itchiness and turned red after a while. At first I thought I was sensitive to something but I figured out that it may be due to Rexaline. I have stopped using it now.
After all the above steps, I will use Aqualabel Enhancer to lock in all the products that I've applied.
I will use either:
(1) The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream (About 50% left)
(2) Boscia - Recharging Night Moisture (about 60% left)
(3) The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment (95% left)
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex - It is a leave on sleeping mask that gives hydration and brigthening effect during sleep. This is my second jar^^
(1) Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask
(2) Shiseido Black Mask
(3) Love More Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask
(4) My Beauty Diary Cooling Mask
(5) Skin Food Rice Mask (Almost finishing)
(6) Iqqu Jasmine rice bran scrub (95% left)
I know that most working ladies find that taking care of the skin is time-consuming... I always remember - "There's no ugly women, only lazy ones"