|~ RD 387 ~|
|~ From left to right - RD387, RS754, PK744 ~|
|~ with gloss on ~|
|~ PK 744 ~|
|~ RD 387 ~|
|~ RS 754 ~|
~ Please click on the timeline if the video doesn't play ~
* Use correct amount to apply and spread the colour from center quickly and evenly. The colour will dry up (like a stain so as to give long lasting effect) in less than one minute or so. For me, I will use tissue to lightly remove the excess to even out the colour :D. Based on the instruction from Maquillage, you'll need to hold for one minute without rubbing, to seal in the colour effectively..
**Then apply the gloss, start from the center and spread outwards. The counter lady said we should dab and avoid spreading so that the colour will show better.. I 've tried that by spreading, the gloss looks more even and natural whereas dabbing, your lips will look glossy and shiny (with 3D effects :D). It depends on individual preferences tho...
(1) Colour is wearable and stays long well.
(2) The package is unique, adorable and convenient (2 in 1).
(3) No funny smell.
(4) May be able to finish it without wasting it :D (see (7))
(5) The lip colour cannot be wore alone 'cos your lips will look very very dry, hence must go with the lip gloss. I would recommend using a clear lip gloss for everyday wear 'cos the lip colour has a bit shimmery in it.
(6) Must use oil-based makeup remover to remove it. Water-based makeup doesn't work at all!
(7) The price (SGD 43) may be out of budget for some ladies - lip colour weight at 2.1g and lip gloss is 3.8g. A full size lip stick may range from 3.5g to 4.2g whereas full size lip gloss may be about 4.8g or more.
Well, grab it if you like it!!!