Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yumeko's Friday Photo Meme - What's in your bag edition

Following my last post on Joining-yumeko-friday-photo-meme, here's the theme for this Friday Edition - What's in you bag!  Please visit Yumeko's Friday Photo Meme and join her now if you could!  Rouge Deluxe has also posted her "What's you bag edition" here Rouge Deluxe Friday Photo Meme.

1. Cellphone/mobile phone
Same as Yumeko, I take photos using my iphone so I can only show you the cover. I got this phone cover at a night market in Hong Kong last December, for around S$11.  I'm currently looking for a nice cover with reasonable price to replace this worn-out cover >.<

2. Wallet/purse/whatever you keep your money in


Another birthday gift from my colleagues - Mulberry Leather Wallet. In my opinion, it is kind of bigger than the usual wallet size but a smaller version of Mulberry's classic design bag :). I like the details inside and the compartment.

3. Something in your wallet (cards/coins/money/whatever)


I was comptemplating what items should I show :/   Ok, I decided to share this:) Receipts that I kept for last Friday purchase.

A random question, do you keep receipts in your wallet?  For me, I usually put the receipts in my wallet after making payment each time.  Just in case I need it for exhange purpose.  

4. Makeup you carry on the go
From left: Rose Velvet, Ginger Rose, Tea Rose
 I just cleared some items off my makeup pouch recently so these are what I kept in my bag, mainly lip products.

Revlon lipstick in Rose Velvet, Ginger Rose and NYX in Tea Rose.  I'm loving rosy shade as it matches my lip tone naturally..

5. Whatever else you wish to share from your bag

Sharing stuff that I always keep when switching to another bag:

* Hand products - Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme, Naruko hand cream - very useful 'cos my hands get dry in air-conditioned office.
* Sample size Estee Lauder Sensuous
* Paul & Joe mirror and oil clear film - I love using this oil clear film from Japan.  Each film is peach scented, making it so pleasant to use, and last but not least...
* Hansaplast! 
Hope you enjoy my post and see you soon in my next post:)

2 comments:

  1. oh i love your wallet!! its lovely!!

    i keep reciepts too but i need to clear it all out eventually cos it makes my wallet super huge XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the iphone case. I'm definitely going to get that brand's case once I get the phone. :) ohhhh aren't mulberry wallet's expensive? Its cutee

    ReplyDelete