|Shiseido White Lucent Line|
Shiseido launched the White Lucent Line in early 2010 in Singapore. The White Lucent Line aims to brighten the complexion and reduce hyper-pigmentation. It is packed with a powerful whitening ingredient m-Tranexamic Acid, this line not only aims to provide radiance and glow to your skin, but also target persistent spots and decrease melanin production. Please visit http://www.sg.shiseido.com/whitelucent/ for more information.
Shiseido has launched three new products recently under its White Lucent Line:
- Brightening Spot-Control Foundation with SPF 25PA+++
- Brightening Skin Powder (Limited Edition)
- Brightening spot-control UV base SPF 35 PA+++ ($75, 30ml)
In this post, I will be reviewing the Brigtening spot-control UV base. The UV base is formulated with whitening ingredient m-Tranexamic Acid (improved formula) which can protect skins from spot-forming factors and correct skin colour imperfections. It can be used as makeup primer to help the foundation spread evenly and last longer. The UV base is available in three shades as follow:
- Ivory (to correct uneven skin tone)
- Pink (to correct dull or yellowish skin)
- Green (to neutralise redness)
I picked up green to target on the redness on my cheek areas.