Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ettusais Pore Care Lotion Dual Effect review

Ettusais Pore Care Lotion Dual Effect - 170ml retail price at S$40

 

  


This is an oil control moisturizer from the Pore Care Range.  It is oil free and non-comedogenic (i.e. it does not clog pores thereby minimizing skin breakouts).

This lotion helps to:
·        Control sebum production (less clogging on pores) and keeps skin hydrated; and
·        Pumps up skin to reduce the size of visible pores (sounds amazing huh?).

Put two to three drops on cotton pad and apply all over my face.  After applying, the lotion absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving slight cooling effect and matte finish on my face. 

After few hours, I noticed that my T-zone and cheek areas are less shiny after few hours (note: my pores are normally ‘flooded’ with oil sebum after few hours if I use other products).  The lotion gives the right moisture for my skin and my pore sizes are less visible when use (of course not dramatically).  Definitely thumbs up for its oil control ingredients and also hot and humid weather.  However, additional moisturizer may be required if you will be working in air-conditioner place most of the time. 

Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment